Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree1Likes

Esf

al77 is offline Registered User
    Hi, just a related question...pls can someone advise whether it is just for the application process that your residential address is important in terms of falling within the right catchment area? I am just curious to know what happens if one moves after the application form is submitted and the child is accepted? I assume nothing. Also, in terms of school bus pick up and drop offs, will the buses only serve within the school catchment area or is this completely separate? Thanks for your help.

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    If you move, you need to inform them ASAP. I know one person who moved and kind of fell in between, having nothing at both schools. Some schools have busses outside their catchment (I know Bradbury has), but others don't (I know QBS doesn't), so it completely depend. It would be easiest to live in the catchment. If you know you're going to move already, I may give them a call and see what you need to do. Maybe you can do something with a rental contract? Not sure. Would make sure you do the right thing, so call beforehand.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Scroll to top