Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Play group in Repulse Bay or Stanley?

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    Just for clarification the St stephens toddler group, while held in a church hall, isn't really religious in any way. Although the toddler group is included in some nice Christmas activities/events.
    It has been closed for the summer and will start up again the week of the 29th august hopefully but possibly a week later.
    My youngest child is 14months old and I plan to start taking him to St Stephens on a Thursday morning from now on.

AudreysMom is offline Registered User
    I am interested as well! Please pM me if a playgroup in Repulse Bay forms. I have a 21 month old girl and I know she would enjoy making new friends.

Biggie is offline Registered User
    Thx for clarification. I saw on their website "family of toddler group invited to join out family mass" which makes me think it is for Christians only. I will take my younger there in sept when my older one starts school and see how it goes. Is it really every day mon to thurs or is some days more popular than others ? My baby naps till about 10-10:30 can we pop in mid session ?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Some days tend to be more popular than others but it goes in cycles. I haven't been since my middle child started going to kindergarten 5 mornings a week. So I am completely out of the loop as to which day(s) are now "best". But I can only do Thursday so that makes it an easy decision for me :-)

And yes it's very informal so you can pop in for part of it. If it's just a short nap you can always have your little one sleep in the pram there too.

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    Anyone know of or want to form a playgroup in Stanley that is non-religious?
    The St. Stephens is not religious. It's in a church chapel, people are informed about their services, etc. but other than there is nothing religious about it. I am completely un-religious, so really no worries. Nobody is forcing or preaching seriously ;). Not if you don't want to.
    Last edited by MommyTo3; 08-24-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Doula-mama is offline Registered User
    Hi there everyone I'm new to hong kong I live in Stanley/ regalia bay and I too would love
    E to find a play group and meet other mums I have at 2 and a half year old and a 14 month old plus three older but they go to school ;)

For those interested in St Stephens toddler group in Stanley it is still currently closed for summer break but opens agains next Thursday 1st Sept 9.15-11.15am.

Doula-mama is offline Registered User
    Cool thanks aussie mum:)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast