Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Eczema / dry skin home solutions?

Ayeizsa is offline Registered User

My baby is suffering eczema since she turn 1 year old and its really annoying for a mum like me to see mu daughter skin is bad and cant sleep well night time coz its itching,i used the Physiogel since she will born but i think not good..until i found the AVEENO CREAM ECZEMA THERAPY MOISTURIZER THAT IS REALLY GOOD...which is very difficult to find in hongkong

Ayeizsa is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquorice View Post
    Hi, over the past couple of days my 9 month old has started to develop a rash around his mouth. Originally I thought it was caused by drooling a lot from teething, but it is looking increasingly like eczema.

I have his 9 month appointment with his paediatrician on Tuesday so was just going to address it then - as I don't think it is bothering him that much - but is there anything I can put on it in the meantime? I was putting on Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream as this is very good for dry skin, but I was reading that you shouldn't put anything 'vaseliny' on eczema. Is this true? How about normal moisturizer or non-comodogenic moisturizer?

Hi you try to use the AVEENO ECZEMA THERAPHY MOISTURIZER ITS REALLY GOOD I USE FOR MY 1 en 3 months old baby girl and its really works...

slai1120 is offline Registered User

I found this pharmacy in North Point that carries most of the Aveeno products including the baby line. Their phone number is 2563 3930, you can call and ask if they have the product you are looking for.

zany500 is offline Registered User

Have you tried mare milk soap and body lotion? Famous for itchy/dry skin, eczema and psoriasi and safe for baby.
    There is a mom who can have some shipped from an organic farm in France : [email protected], send her an email, she can send you more info and an order form

infoSBS is offline Registered User

Try Aromababy Barrier Balm as it is all natural and the formula works really well on eczema,rash, chaps and insect bites.
    As it is all natural, I use it as lip balm for my son also therefore it is safe to put on the eczema close to the lip.

SweetiePop is offline Registered User

Definitely check with your doc and see if your baby needs some allergy test. The good thing about catching this early is that your 9 month old's diet (assuming it is related to food) is controlled, so it is easier to eliminate the cause of the allergy (if it is an allergy).

AileenLi is offline Registered User

i was prescribed with steroid cream for my baby. mostly all cleared up but this is after moving to hk where the humidity does wonders for his skin. the red patches near his face still regularly appear though. he is an excessive drooler and loves to chew his fingers so im sure this is the main reason for it

Ashleeeey is offline Registered User

Hello everyone! I just want to recommend the TruBaby Sweet Baby Eczema Cream. It is unscented, steroid and fragrance free cream so it does not irritate even the most sensitive of skin types. It calms and comfort kids…and also grownups.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast