Breastfed baby with green poop!
- 08-27-2011, 11:30 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Hong Kong
It happened to DS when he was 3-4 months old.
If the baby is happy and doesn't show signs of discomfort, then I wouldn't worry too much. I had the foremilk/ hindmilk imbalance for a while, but the baby and the breast will sort it out themselves.
Yet, it did happen to me once that his poop was dark green (neon spinach green) for a few days. It WAS something new in my diet (lavender tea). So as soon as I stopped drinking that, his poop went back to normal.
Hope it helps.
- By Gataloca in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2010, 02:19 PM
- By Brissy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2010, 07:45 AM
- By Bahar in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 01-23-2009, 08:04 PM
- By mailmail in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2008, 11:35 AM
- By LdeJ in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2006, 07:21 PM