Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carang

What should I do?

ccatjs is offline Banned

What should I do?

Both my husband and me are always traveling and needed a independent helper and I thought I found her. She worked for us for 3 mths and she did not follow the given instructions. But she got good attitude though. I lost my iPhone at home and I suspect it wAs her that took it because I saw her on what's app when I was overseas using my oversea number which I never gave to her. Only that iPhone got my oversea contact. Next day when we questioned her she claimed that she does not know what is what's app application. Since I did not take any pics I therefore do not have much evident. So we let the matter rest. We brought her back to Singapore for a few days and I let her go out to meet her friend in Singapore for 3 hrs. But I told her before she go she have to call me once she arrives guessed what.. She did not call and claimed she forgot. Then I tell her to meet my hubby at a later time again she did not went there on time. The reason she gave was because she tot my hubby will called her instead which was not true. Anyway we let the matter rest. I told her on day one that she is to wrap all veg in a newspaper before putting it in the fridge. Initially she said yes even her employer does that before. Yesterday was her day off I have to cook for my son. The veg was in a plastic bag wrap with newspaper, I questioned her and she said oh because at yr friends place I saw them do this. This morning I was in total shocked, I knew the egg had a cracked but I was waiting for her to throw that away as it was being wrapped up. She cook that cracked egg for my 13 mths old whom just recovered from illness. That egg had a cracked and had been there for past 3 days!!!
    Shall I give her Another chance by quitting and be a stay home mom?
    Posted via Mobile Device

carang is offline Registered User
    i think you already know the answer to your question.

for somethings, i think it is ok to let it slide. BUT, she has been dishonest with you! how can you trust to leave your child in her care? no way, i would.
    satay sue likes this.

jgny is offline Registered User
    I would start looking for a new helper ASAP. It's too stressful when your helper does not help.

ccatjs is offline Banned
    Thanks for the advice. Yea I m looking now.. A good helper is hard to come by!! Have a good evening all

Scroll to top