Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

American board certified pediatrician

AudreysMom is offline Registered User
    Oops my post is all screwy. Pls disregard the top part.
    Posted via Mobile Device

banane76 is offline Registered User
    I say all doctors have their own individual styles and should be treated individually no matter where they grew up and went to school.

miran is offline Registered User
    Audrey's mom - we as a family have had good expereinces with HK docs. There are docs and there are docs. In the same vein I could say ALL HK docs are excellent and the best etc... That would be equally silly.

I Respect your preference but that doesnt make US medical system better than any other OR vice versa.

AudreysMom is offline Registered User
    I do not think the american SYSTEM is better. I think the american system is the worst in the world. In my humble OPINION -- my opinion only-- Australia and HK has the best SYSTEM. Only those who can afford the ridiculous cost of care will get good care in the US. It's sad but not everyone in the US has access to quality medical care. However the quality of care (which not all Americans receive) I firmly believe, and others are free to disagree, is better in the US

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User
    Audreysmom - I think it's fine that you feel more comfortable with a US trained doctor as that is your personal preference. but as someone who has lived in the US for nearly 10 years, I would have to say that my OB and my kids' pediatrician is every bit as careful and as good/skilled doctor as anyone I have seen in the US. Plus doctors that my mother have seen here have also been every bit as good as ones she has seen in the US or UK. As I mentioned before there are good doctors and bad doctors everywhere. So I respectfully disagree with the sweeping generalization that US certified doctors are more careful and/or better.
    miran likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123