Junk Boat with Baby
- 08-30-2011, 11:01 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
While NicoleJoy's warning is true, I can't imagine a situation in which a stroller could go overboard on the type of junks I've been on. There is a railing all the way round the boat. And we never put the stroller outside in any case - only in the cabin where it is perfectly safe.
However, if you are on a boat where there is no railing or a gap in the railing, then of course don't have the pushchair anywhere near the danger zone - or anywhere where it could roll overboard.
- 08-30-2011, 11:06 PM #10
- 08-31-2011, 06:46 AM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
I find it hard to see how strollers could roll off these junks too. I usually take a stroller for naps just in case but with kids and things running around enjoying themselves my little ones tend to nap best on me. And for me it's a treat. LOVE a sleeping bubba in my arms :-)
- By whiskey in forum PreconceptionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2011, 10:49 AM
- By carang in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 14Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:38 PM
- By spockey in forum Everything ElseReplies: 14Last Post: 06-28-2007, 10:48 AM
- By babyd0ll in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:49 PM
- By sassybaby in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2007, 08:07 AM