Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Junk Boat with Baby

Honkyblues is offline Registered User
    While NicoleJoy's warning is true, I can't imagine a situation in which a stroller could go overboard on the type of junks I've been on. There is a railing all the way round the boat. And we never put the stroller outside in any case - only in the cabin where it is perfectly safe.
    However, if you are on a boat where there is no railing or a gap in the railing, then of course don't have the pushchair anywhere near the danger zone - or anywhere where it could roll overboard.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkyblues View Post
    While NicoleJoy's warning is true, I can't imagine a situation in which a stroller could go overboard on the type of junks I've been on. There is a railing all the way round the boat. And we never put the stroller outside in any case - only in the cabin where it is perfectly safe.
    However, if you are on a boat where there is no railing or a gap in the railing, then of course don't have the pushchair anywhere near the danger zone - or anywhere where it could roll overboard.
    To be fair, I haven't been on the junks over here myself - but looking back at my speedboat situation, it is something that I wouldn't repeat!!! And I was completely unaware of the risk at the time...

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    I find it hard to see how strollers could roll off these junks too. I usually take a stroller for naps just in case but with kids and things running around enjoying themselves my little ones tend to nap best on me. And for me it's a treat. LOVE a sleeping bubba in my arms :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12