Tommee Tippee or Avent
- 09-05-2011, 10:49 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Hong Kong
Thank you girls for the input! Very helpful and also made me even more confiused ;) lol! More reserch needed!
- 09-06-2011, 09:32 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
Zoska, I think the bottles are a big deal only if your baby has a problem - like reflux, gas, or refusing to switch from breast to bottle. Otherwise, I don't think there's a big difference though you might choose to go BPA free. The thing is that you'll never really know whether your baby will take to a bottle or not until the baby arrives so my top tip would be don't buy too many. One of the great things about Hong Kong is that it's never a huge trek to the store so you can always send your hubby out for more if you need them or switch brands.
- By Carebear in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:08 PM
- By nubymom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2008, 02:52 AM
- By donkey in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2008, 08:49 PM
- By jessieywl in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2007, 08:49 AM
- By jaetee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2006, 08:58 PM