Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Beware of Playsport!

luciamay is offline Registered User

Hi Selayw, as we are planning on a group report, which is more powerful (according to ex-police officers, police are too busy to just handle one or two cases individually, so the officers also suggested to go in a group.) Right now I've got 7 victims including myself (not including those from this forum). *Please PM me with your contact so I may tell u more about the plan. Thx!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

ckchan009 is offline Registered User

Dear Luciamay,

I can't believe so many people are victims of Playsports. I am really upset about this, I was so looking forward for my child to join the mini-sports. We actually turned up last Saturday after they postponed and postponed, and at one time, they texted at 6:45am in the morning on the day of the class to say it is cancelled. We have not even have one class, it was supposed to be in the Australian International School.
    Hong Kong is really bad with things like this, this is the second serious time that I got scammed. The last time is a domestic helper recruitment company.
    I am all on for calling the police, in fact, I just called the Australian International School and see if they can help.

Hi ckchan009....Good, I think we've probably met last Saturday! Can you PM me with your contacts, so I can tell you more about the group action. Thx!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Kycs is offline Registered User

I wish I had read this thread a few weeks earlier. I've been cheated in the same way by Play Sport. I'll file the case at Western Police Station like you guys. - question: is it possible to file the case online rather than go down to the station personally?

I'm new to Geobaby. How can I PM you - or is the button not available on the iPhone??
    Posted via Mobile Device

Ive also received the same cancellation notices at the beginning of this term, and a no-show this past Saturday. My two kids' lessons were supposed to be at Bradbury School, who confirmed to me today that Play Sport never rented their premises for this term at all!! This is clearly fraud! The proprietor Joey Livesey should be arrested!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Kycs, that's definitely a fraud of they never even booked the venue!! Please PM me with your contact, as taking group action is much better.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Just now, I had someone visit their office as posted on the website. They have already moved out on 6 Feb, according to the caretaker of the building. I think the Police is the only resort for us, and I doubt we will be able to get my money back - I enrolled two kids, so it's double-whammy for me!

kelly0304 is offline Registered User

Hi Count me in as well

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast