Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Beware of Playsport!

RMCG is offline Registered User

Something needs to be done to shut these guys down! We have had the exact experience as others. How is it that after all these years of complaints, they are still in business? For those of you who have filed police reports, have the police been effective at all?

Wiffiene is offline Registered User

That's funny - I called Woodlands mid Sept and they also told me I was the only complainant they had heard from! PlaySport also owes me more than HKD5,000 for cancellation of Sept term sessions. Same story - earlier emails saying they will arrange for refunds, then now no one is answering emails or calls. I even went to their contact address in Wing Kut St today and as expected, no one was there. Neighbours say no one ever comes/goes, so it's just a postal box for our cheques.

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User

I think you should email all those advertising on their site ... PIPS, PE*G*BOO (why won't they let me say that?, anyway check advertisers on their site), Shamrock Catering, and send them a link to this thread, this is really fishy.

Aber97 is offline Registered User

My 3year old joined soccer tots a year ago and rugby tots as well since September this year. I had always been happy with them, and had no complaint whatsoever, right until the start of this term in September 2011. The first rugby tots classes had to be cancelled due to construction at the revue with promise to refund. Then the classes resumed, I didn't think about the matter much since I've been extremely busy myself. Then, one day when we showed up for the soccer tots class there was no one there, turns out that class has been moved to another day of the week, with me having been informed. In any case, my child cannot attend soccer tots on that alternative day. So I simply asked for her to attend another soccetots instead. I am still trying to arrange this, having paid up til end of this term. I must admit their coaches are great and the kids have a good time, but everything seems to have changed start of this term.

jbmom is offline Registered User

playsport: won't be signing up for that again!

we had the same problem. signed up for the half-term soccer camp online and never received a confirmation email from them so tried to contact them for a whole week to no avail! 1 day before the class was due to start i got a text message saying the entire week's classes were cancelled due to under-subscription. luckily i had not paid for anything. they seemed terribly disorganized and will not be signing up for anything in the future!

xogogo is offline Registered User

I plan to hold the sports party with them this coming Sunday but I still cannot reach them. Two more days! What can I do?
    Never trust this company!

carang is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by xogogo View Post
    I plan to hold the sports party with them this coming Sunday but I still cannot reach them. Two more days! What can I do?
    Never trust this company!
    from the sounds of things, all you can do is... pray?

xogogo is offline Registered User

And non stop calling other entertainers! Sad!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast