Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Beware of Playsport!

solidstars is offline Registered User
    By the way if I wanted to enroll my almost 3 y. O. Son on socatots, where /which company should I approach then??

miran is offline Registered User
    we have been going to Tiny Tots Soccer - they have been good. It's also know Ole Soccer for older children.

hiannaya is offline Registered User

police report

Quote Originally Posted by abby_00 View Post
    hi everyone! i reported the case to the police just now!!! they logged the case but suggested me to go small claim as well. the officer said we need more people reporting similar incidents to escalate it to Commercial Crime Bureau!

i'll contact the victim in next magazine to log a police case. could other parents also do the same? the police officer told me there is no similar case in their system and i am the first one to report!

please pm me for the police report number! we cant let this guy go away!

I just made an e-report for our case. As soon as I got a reply from the police department, I'll send you my case number. I also have a friend who's going to submit a police report as well. so...here we go.

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    Somebody personally affected should also email all the sponsors on their website and send them a link to this thread ...

abby_00 is offline Registered User
    yes!!! i wrote email to next magazine trying to contact another mr. siu and now pending their reply!

abby_00 is offline Registered User
    yes!!! i wrote email to next magazine trying to contact another victim mr. siu and now pending their reply!

A15
    A15 is offline Registered User
    I have spoken to some of the coaches that work for Joe and they reckon he has no intention of refunding the parents, apparently he has been doing this for years. Apparently he still owes people money for longer than twelve months. His staff have said he always goes to Thailand every two weeks, sounds like he is doing that to avoid getting caught. The staff have also mentioned that he never pays them on time, if the staff don't get paid then what chance do we have of getting our refunds.
    Posted via Mobile Device

LM44 is offline Registered User
    I wish that I read this thread before enrolling my daughter in Playsports. We have experienced the same level of service as everyone else on this thread. It's ridiculous and something needs to be done. The amount we paid for the sessions is small too but with all of us combined, it is a large sum and the behaviour needs to be stopped. I will write to Woodlands (where both of my children go) as well as make a complaint to the police. I am also inclined to attempt to wind the company up by first issuing a stat demand to its office, however, in order to wind up a company, the debt needs to be greater than HKD10,000. Perhaps we could join forces to get the debt to that amount?? Anyway, just a thought but I hate to think that more parents not in the know will be caught out by this company. The worst part for us was our excited 2.5 year old turning up twice to sessions in the cold only to find that no-one else showed - this was after they pushed me to pay on the basis that the classes were filling up fast!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast