- 12-03-2011, 07:38 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Hong Kong
I didn't hear or experience anything like that. You have to fill out a separate form about driving duties but that is very straightforward.
You could also apply for permission for him to live out, though you'll have to get other advice on that as I am not sure how easy it is to get approval.
- By cda in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:57 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2008, 11:01 AM
- By josoo in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2008, 11:22 PM
- By repulsebay in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2007, 12:47 PM
- By cari in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2003, 10:49 AM