Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Working mummies due Jan - March 2012?

JL168 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati Segarra View Post
    Hello ladies! I have also just joined Geobaby just like 2012hkbaby who posted something a few days ago. I was pleasantly surprised to see there was already an active forum for expectant moms due in Jan-March 2012. I am due mid January and would love to share experiences before and after delivering! I work full time (in Central) and live in Clearwaterbay. Are you guys planning any get-togethers any time soon? I'd love to meet some more expectant moms!
    Hi mati, welcome! Just like you, I'm also due mid January. 15th, to be exact. How's eveyhing going so far??

bigapple is offline Registered User
    Hi! I also just joined Geobaby, am due in March, and work in Quarry Bay but could make it to Central for lunch. Have you ladies met yet? I'd be interested in joining the next meet up as most of the expectant moms I know are not working, and it is quite a different world for us working moms to still be able to meet and share experiences with folks in similar situations. I am definitely going back to work after having junior.

JL168 is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, I'd be interested to know how everyone's pregnancy is going along? It's getting nearer and nearer... :) :)

RochCorb is offline Registered User
    Yeay, others who are due around the same time and work full time! I'm due any day now, and will start maternity leave as of the end of the week.

I'm very keen on meeting with other working mums after my baby is born (or before if there are any events before baby emerges). Please add me to the mailing list, email: [email protected].

Alya0682 is offline Registered User
    Hello Ladies, I am sure you are having a great time with your little now :). Probably some of you are already back to work. My son is born on Feb 21 and i will be back to work in 2 weeks. i would love to meet you working mummies and your little one. please add me to your mailing list and let me know if you are fancy to meet if not too busy.
    thanks

aimeej is offline Registered User

mailing list

hello! we have a mailing list for the jan march mummies - we also have a list of those who are up for helper playdates for their bubs whilst they are at work, so you can get in contact with each other to organise.

mail me you email address and I will add you on [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12