- 10-05-2011, 04:13 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Central HK
For me, if I need not work, or if I have enough money, I will not let my son go to school,
It's terrible that it's just killing time everyday in school for my son, he do not have any intrest
at what they taught in the school, and always day dreaming in class.
He always complain that it's very boring and tired in school, but when he get home, he is active at
Learning and reading.
Btw, I'm a Chinese teacher myself, I dont think the chinese class in school is of any value.
- By stanleysum in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2010, 02:05 PM
- By Lisainhk in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 03-12-2010, 10:23 AM
- By reei in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 10:12 AM
- By wittlewabbit in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2009, 07:57 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Parenting - Older KidsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-25-2007, 09:34 AM