- 09-14-2011, 11:06 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2010
- hk south side
Toys R US - charged twice - again!
Just a note of warning about buying from Toys R US in Causeway Bay. I made a purchase there earlier this week and my credit card was charged by them two times. The same thing happened to me at the same shop about 3 months ago (they charged me in both HK and US dollars, which is what I expect also happened this time). This time they are making it very difficult to get the second charge reversed (for example, by insisting on inspecting both receipts to see what I purchased when the whole issue is that I only made one purchase! and therefore only have one receipt). So, if paying with a card at Toys R US, make sure to check your statements.
- By jmm in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2011, 07:24 PM
- By nino in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2010, 02:01 PM
- By glogloglo in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2009, 01:46 AM
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2008, 12:10 PM