- 09-15-2011, 06:47 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Hong Kong
Baby is just 12mnts now and just starting to learn to walk. Still needs to hang on to something to walk though, but seems to really enjoy it and can move quite fast. I have noticed that she seems to walk with her right foot at a slight angle (Chinese say "8 foot") and occasionally has a very slight drag when lifting her right foot. Just had her 1yr check up and Doctor checked this out and said not to be concerned as the power and reflexes in both legs and are fine. However, can't stop but worry.....
Anybody experience this before - any stories to share about your baby learning to walk.
- 09-15-2011, 07:13 PM #2
if she's just starting to walk, let it slide. she's just learning how to move all of these muscles in new ways. if she is still doing it at 18 months, have it checked again.
- By 1sttimemom in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2011, 01:05 PM
- By Aava.Wong in forum Everything ElseReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2010, 10:44 AM
- By reei in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2009, 10:20 AM
- By catcurran in forum Everything ElseReplies: 17Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:26 PM
- By mamamau in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2005, 03:24 PM