Solid to Introduce to 6 months baby
- 09-20-2011, 09:38 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
We gave my daughter a couple of orange slices this past weekend and she really enjoyed gumming/chewing all the juice out of those. So far no problems.“Many women have described their experiences of childbirth as being associated with a
spiritual uplifting, the power of which they have never previously been aware …
To such a woman childbirth is a monument of joy within her memory.
She turns to it in thought to seek again an ecstasy which passed too soon.”
~ Grantly Dick-Read (Childbirth Without Fear)
Mother of Two
JMW, boy, born November 29, 2007, 9:43 pm, USA
MJW, girl, born March 17, 2011, 4:14 pm, HK
- 10-10-2011, 06:08 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
My son started eating rice porridge once a day at 3 months and at 4 months was eating the jars of organix puree foods.
He started teething at 5 months, so we gave him pieces of beef big enough to suck and chew on but too big to swallow, and he absolutely loved it.
Since then everytime we make dinner we will also make some vegetables for him to eat himself, mainly carrots, cauliflower, brocolli, sweet potato. This makes things a lot easier for us at dinnertimes as it keeps him busy while we eat!
We try to feed him salmon at least 3 times a week, and have found he prefers it mashed together with the purple sweet potatoes.
We've been trying to feed him as many different things as we can, peanut butter, yoghurt etc.. There is a school of thought that many allergies are actually caused by a child not having any early contact with those things which they become allergic to... and if that fails we're luckily only 2 mins away from the hospital!
- By Obiwan in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 03-08-2010, 12:28 PM
- By Pekkie in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 05-22-2009, 04:28 PM
- By adahc in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 06-28-2008, 10:35 PM
- By amychukityi in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2007, 11:48 AM
- By Yan in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2006, 07:58 PM