Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Anyone delivering in April?

Hoidicdic is offline Registered User

You are lucky Ribena20, you can stay home and relax all the time!!! And later you can pay 100% attention to your bb =)

KatieT is offline Registered User

Hi girls this is my first pregnancy and I'm due early April :) meeting up sounds fun as I currently don't have any other mommy friends yet lol my time is pretty flexible too as I'm not working so keep me posted! Haven't had morning sickness and I'm on my 12 weeks now, although got a little worried today as I suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous in the afternoon but it went away after awhile.

Oh I'm also wondering if anyone started looking into antenatal classes yet? Any recommendation or advice on those? I found three sites that held these classes all different prices and quite a few selections so I'm a little confused as to what class I should begin with

Jjald is offline Registered User

We did antenatal classes last time at Annerley. They were brill and the home visit services afterwards was great and worth the money.

turner is offline Registered User

This is my second pregnancy, last time we went to Yvonne Heavyside who does the Matilda classes, she runs a fast-track antenatal course in the Bank of America tower just 3 two-hour sessions. I liked her manner, she puts you at ease. She also did some home visits and she was really good.

m_c
    m_c is offline Registered User

Just had my first appointment at the public hospital. All went really well and was all done in less than an hour! This appointment was for Downs Syndrome screening. So happy I got to have that done for free, (Public hospitals are now screening everyone not just those over 35) as I thought I would have to go to a private doctor. Didn't actually realise that today's appointment was for the screening as everything they had given me was in Chinese - I did ask for English but when I first registered there was a whole lot of papers they gave me and I guess they accidentally gave me this one in Chinese but I didn't realise till I got home!
    Luckily my husband was with me today so he got to see the ultrasound and the baby was kicking nicely for us! Also had some blood tests done - also for Downs Screening. Had to stick me in both arms as the first one didn't work! Ouch!!!

thanks for the info, i think i will try out the breathing class at Annerley on friday morning, i need a class to teach me how to meditate maybe i can sleep better at night hahaha, i might join the fast track antenatal class at a mother's touch first, and then decide after to go in a more detail class for either c section or the hynobirthing class in Annerley since I have no clue what kind of birth I really want to do yet

Babeez is offline Registered User

That's interesting, didn't know I could get the Down's screening for free with the public hospital, I am 33 so I thought I couldn't get one. Great info, I will try to see if I can arrange an appointment. I am 9 weeks and my doc told me that he would do it for me next time (in 4 weeks) would save a lot of money

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast