Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Anyone delivering in April?

Mikifin is offline Registered User
    Hi you all, nice to see so many spring mothers around here. I am also due late april and live in Sai Kung. This is my second pregnancy. The first one went great, including the delivery 15 months ago :) Hope I'll be lucky this time too.

Does any one of you have any experience of Prince of Wales or United christian Hospital?

m_c
    m_c is offline Registered User
    Sorry no info on either of those two hospitals - I am using Princess Margaret.

janeyc is offline Registered User
    Great to hear from so many of you. I've been wondering about the antenatal classes too. When do I start, where do I go, what type of exercises should I be doing, etc., etc. Since we seem to have quite a few moms now, why don't we set a date to get together some time? There may be some moms who are still feeling a bit sick so why don't we give them some more time to come around and set the date to around October 20 or 21? Give me your opinions and suggestions as to where we should meet. I live on HK island.

ribena20 is offline Registered User
    hi oct 21 works for me, and i don't mind anywhere on the island. maybe a not so busy coffee shop where it will be easier for girls to come and go? depending on how many people can make it?

Baby K is offline Registered User
    21 October is best for me, and lunch is easier than coffee as I am working. But go with whatever is best for everyone!

I'm actually due in March, but not until 21st, and so I may gate crash the April - June group if that is ok with you ladies.

janeyc is offline Registered User
    Okay, we'll wait for some more responses and decide sometime next week on exact time and place. I've only been in HK for a little over 6 months and don't know a lot of places so suggestions would be helpful for a nice quiet place for lunch. Thanks girls!

MGD8380 is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies! I am also due at the end of April :) This is our first child so I would love to meet up with some other new moms to chat. I live on Hong Kong Island in the Mid-Levels. I have to work during the day but am free to meet anytime at 7pm. Let me know what works for everyone else!

Erib32 is offline Registered User
    Hey Ladies.. I responded earlly on to this thread and then disappeared. I would love to meet up as well. The 20th or 21st on the island would be fine for me at lunch time as I am working too. Or after work on the 20th is good!

As for quiet coffee shops, let's see how many people we get? If its only a few of us we can probably pick a smaller spot ! I can try to think of a few places that would be easy to find for everyone...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast