- 09-20-2011, 09:14 PM #1
ok, one of our helper's has his contract coming up for renewal at the end of january. thing is, normally we'd have no problem with him going away then...but my mum and her hubby have just booked their holidays to hk for a month at that time. we really need the helper at home during this time...
i know it is possible to have deferred leave if you are hiring a new helper, what about if you are renewing a contract? can you still have deferred leave then?
- 09-20-2011, 10:16 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Yes, we did it this year. You can defer up to a year.
- 09-20-2011, 10:17 PM #3
oh, awesome! great i will tell him tomorrow! thanks!
- By FutureHKmom in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2010, 05:02 PM
- By stacy in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2009, 07:04 PM
- By mushi in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-09-2008, 05:59 PM
- By meimei in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-01-2007, 12:52 PM
- By kara23 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2006, 07:12 PM