No Cry Sleep Solution?
- 09-30-2011, 11:21 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- South District
what i do for my 3 kids is feed them whenever they wake up in the middle of the night - even if it's only 1oz, normally that puts them to sleep. with the older one i make sure that they get at least 1 hour of out door play per day, before dinner time, so they eat more and will have full stomachs and want to sleep. it normally works - if not, then i use the cry it out way and it has been successful for the 1st two kids...cross my fingers for #3. good luck!
- 10-01-2011, 10:57 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Hong Kong
I have three children, and they are all different. My elder son, started to sleep in his own room from 6month, even I breastfed him at night, he's 9 y o now, and since around 20month, he's a good sleeper, he never wake up at night, even for toilet.(in my country very important to train children for toilet skills). My daughter, she's 4 y o now used to come to our bed until I got a newborn(he's 5 month old). We tried this method with her, it's absolutely crazy, as mother of three, I can definitely say, never do it with your child, we should love our children, if your few month old child crying until vomit, it's not love. We are parents build bad habits for our kids, and then we try to destroy these habits. I did't put my LO to sleep with me since birth, he likes to sleep in his cot. I feed him 2-3 times at night, but it's because 100%breastfeeding, then I put him into his cot, he sleep by himself, I just on the music toy. I think we shouldn't comfort ourselves , if you do, don't complain later.
- By baffelly in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:57 PM
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2009, 03:52 PM
- By geomum in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 15Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:15 PM
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2009, 01:22 PM
- By mosmom in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2008, 12:24 PM