- 10-28-2011, 03:19 PM #25Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Happy Valley
I have no information about the younger years homework as I sent my kids to KCS when they were younger. I still have 1 kid at KCS. KCS has one of the heaviest load of all with kids getting 2-4h of homework regularly.
One must remember : A big part of Chinese learning is repetition to learn the characters, you cannot get away from that no matter what school you choose. It would not surprise me if ISF had more homework in early years when compared to SIS as ISF does a lot more Chinese in early years when compared to SIS.
- 10-28-2011, 04:16 PM #26Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- HONG KONG
You have told me that you have a kid in KCIS (P4 or P5?). I also have a kid in KCIS. Will you apply CIS for your kid later in his/her school life? I put my kid in KCIS as it saves me a lot of financial resources while it offers good Mandarin program. What's your thoughts?
- By aloysius in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2010, 05:41 PM
- By FutureHKmom in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2010, 12:04 PM
- By FutureHKmom in forum EducationReplies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:06 PM
- By wonderful in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:10 AM
- By Wishing Tree in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:38 PM