- 09-30-2011, 11:25 PM #1
My 8 month has very clammy skin but no fever. He woke around 9 this evening (usually sleeps from 7-7) and won't go back to sleep. He seems happy in my arms but miserable in his bed. Not sure if I should chalk it up to teething or maybe it's something more serious? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
- 09-30-2011, 11:33 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- South District
has this just started? since he doesn't have a fever and it's the weekend, it'd be the perfect chance for you to observe and see if it gets better. are you introducing solids? could it be something that he is getting a reaction to? clammy skin could be due to dryness too - my son had red patches all over his face, which i thought was due to milk residue (as he has reflux) but when i took him to the doctor, he prescribed moisturizer and after 2 days of using it - it's all gone! when my kids were teething, they all had low grade fevers but nothing serious. is he hungry? maybe a growth spur? personally, if i do everything and my LO doesn't sleep then i feed him - make 2oz and he normally takes about 1 and sleeps - warm milk makes you tired...the sucking makes you sleepy! :) hope he feels better soon.
- 10-01-2011, 06:41 AM #3
Thanks for the advice. He finally went back to sleep at midnight but was up again at 5. I am definitely thinking a tooth is coming in.
My husband has the flu and has been pretty sick so I was a little nervous my son was effected as well.
Let's hope tonight is better.
- By HongKongShopper in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2010, 04:38 PM
- By Gataloca in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:38 PM
- By reei in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 35Last Post: 12-11-2009, 05:21 PM
- By cybabe in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2009, 09:04 PM
- By engee in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 19Last Post: 11-19-2007, 05:35 PM