Is it possible to take Helper with us to US for a month or so?
- 10-08-2011, 07:04 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
I have australian friends who have been able to get temporary visas for their helpers to join them in the US for periods of around one month.
They applied as per details on the website and had no problems.
- 10-11-2011, 01:16 AM #10Registered User
“Many women have described their experiences of childbirth as being associated with a
- Join Date
- May 2009
spiritual uplifting, the power of which they have never previously been aware …
To such a woman childbirth is a monument of joy within her memory.
She turns to it in thought to seek again an ecstasy which passed too soon.”
~ Grantly Dick-Read (Childbirth Without Fear)
Mother of Two
JMW, boy, born November 29, 2007, 9:43 pm, USA
MJW, girl, born March 17, 2011, 4:14 pm, HK
- By Cumulo-nimbus in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:51 AM
- By hkmom1 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2010, 05:32 PM
- By SKmum in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2008, 06:45 PM
- By fionho in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2008, 12:51 AM
- By fionho in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2008, 04:07 PM