Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Anyone due in June?

LittleHmama is offline Registered User
    Hi!

I am also due in June. June 3rd. I am booked in Matilda. This is my second and I'm very lucky, no sickness but ravenous. Got weird cravings too. I'm obsessed with every kind of seaweed out there!

Sooney is offline Registered User
    I am delivering @ Matilda as well. All confirmed and deposit paid. Talk about cravings ..... All I want are cupcakes. I wish I was craving fruit and veggies::))

h3l3n2011 is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone, I'm due mid June. Got the first scan on Wednesday and getting quite nervous. It's my first and i think I've had all the pregnenacy symptoms you can get! am 11 weeks now and been feeling so exhausted and sick. It's ironic how I can't drink alcohol now but still feel hungover nearly every morning! Is anyone else feeling the same?

HK Foodie is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm due 12/13 June with my 3rd. How are you all feeling? - hopefully that morning sickness has lifted. After eating my way through the 1st trimester I now feel like a normal person again (albeit a much chunkier one!).
    It looks like I will be delivering at QEH after putting in a late application for Matilda - oh well, not as if it is the 1st time (just the 1st time in HK)
    Are there ever any groups that organise to get together before the births?
    All the best to you all x

Jas Han is offline Registered User
    My first born is due on the 13th June. The doctor says it's a 70% chance that it'll be a boy. My husband was hoping to have a daughter but as long as the baby is healthy, that's what really counts. Although he's ecstatic to have a dragon baby ^^

rooj is offline Registered User
    So is anyone keen for a meet up? I have been MIA for a while but I'm now 22 weeks (on Tuesday) and would be keen to meet other mummies-to-be due in June. I'm due 29th May but I'm sure this little man will be late ;)

spajunky is offline Registered User
    Hiah,
    Yes I'd love to meet up. Sounds like it's going to be a big party at Matilda as the majority of mummies on here seem to also be booked in for June. We're having a little girl so it will be nice for Emily to have a baby sister (although I was hoping for a boy so we may well have to keep going for number 3 in the future!)

Nicknacks is offline Registered User
    Hi all,
    I'm due with my first at the beginning of July however I don't think a group has been set up yet, would anyone mind if I joined you?
    thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast