Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

I need a playdate for my gentle 3.5 year old.

erina320 is offline Registered User

I need a playdate for my gentle 3.5 year old.

My heart is breaking for my oldest daughter. She wants so desperately for a friend to play with, but the children we are encountering at the playground terrify her! The children are so incredibly mean and aggressive, she ends up sitting on my lap in fear of the other kids.

I am hoping to find a little girl 3-5 years old with a similar temperament as my little girl (Intelligent, gentle, quite, in to imaginative play) to arrange regular playdates with. Please PM if you have a daughter with similar temperament.

Kim501 is offline Registered User
    Hi Erina, we just moved to Hk 3 months ago, it would be nice to find my 3.5 yrs old girl a little friend, can we have a playdate trial if they can get along? I am Filipina Chinese and her dad is Spanish and my girl first language is English. I thnk one on one playdate in your hse or my house is best for your gentle child, my girl likes to play pretend cooking, draw, dolls and normally would lead a playdate.

let me knw if it s a good idea for u. whr do u live? whch school she goes to? what r her schedule n free time? my numbr is 93115005.

hope to hear frm u

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile