Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Aching shoulders

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    When I started, I too had no helper - but my back pain was getting serious enough that I HAD to do something about it. I persuaded my hubby to watch the baby once a week during his lunch hour and I dropped the baby off with him and then went and picked her up afterwards.

Alternatively, I've never tried them, but there's plenty of "pilates videos" etc that you could try. The problem is, though, that an instructor is very helpful in telling you what position you SHOULD be in for doing those exercises. If you do them alone, you may be doing them incorrectly...

Biggie is offline Registered User
    If you can find time to try out a couple pilates lesson, maybe on weekend when husband can watch baby, then you can follow pilates videos online. I used to do prenatal ones with videos.
    Posted via Mobile Device

sansaneveritt is offline Registered User
    i have terrible back pain from neck all the way down to lower back- its all from bad posture breastfeeding/pumping, looking after 2 kids.

can anyone recommend trainer/centre to do pilates? what about acupuncture(never tried it), chiroprActor/acupuncturist? desperate for relief! thanks for any suggestions!

TungBB is offline Registered User
    Still have not been able to find time to go for pilates or massage. But the little exercises mentioned before really helps! Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Ureshii3 is offline Registered User
    I find breastfeeding in lying positions with my babe in early days helpful

Ureshii3 is offline Registered User
    Sori accidentally sent out halfway!
    I find breastfeeding in lying position on the bed with my babe facing me very helpful in reducing terrible aches in the shoulders, elbows from picking him up and down, and back. Especially in the his first few months of higher feeding frequency And the beauty of it is he slept better as it was for me since then and dat's how we co- sleep until now It helps in that I take care of him by myself and every chance of rest is precious...Hope this might help:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top