Lascal buggy board
- 10-28-2011, 02:22 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
hi trttrt, we bought a lascal maxi board from mothercare and haven't luck to get my 28 month old to stay on it. He just doesn't like it, although he is just the right height and seems cool ( from my point of view) staying on it. Worse, he wants to be in the stroller when his little brother is in it too.
Agree that you should can get your child to try on one before you buy it.
We are hoping that he might like it later.
- By southside852 in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2010, 10:55 AM
- By hbw10 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:50 AM
- By Sazzy in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2010, 09:18 PM
- By AG2007 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2010, 09:27 PM
- By kgjn1688 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2007, 10:36 AM