Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

What is the best (or good) stroller for Hong Kong? (from birth until 2 years)

Zoska is offline Registered User
    We got bugaboo bee, it is very light and flexible. You can use it with seat towards you or from you when baby is older. Also you can take seat compleatly off and put car seat if you will be using car / taxis! They also have a cocun gor newborn that makes pram suitable for newborn. Most of my friends had bee and are very happy with it! Good luck making decision :)!

mytsang is offline Registered User
    I have a stokke stroller and I like that the seat is higher above the ground than a usual stroller. It is a Nice design and is often viewed as a city stroller. However much I like it, it just wasn't convient for going on buses or taxis. Therefore I bought a maclaren Quest, also nice design, weights 5,5kg and folds down in 3 seconds.

Alya0682 is offline Registered User
    thanks all for your advice!!
    this is very useful :)
    Last edited by Alya0682; 10-26-2011 at 11:10 PM.

Alya0682 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by trttrt View Post
    Just FYI: alya, they have bebecomfort at lee garden two at causeway bay. Same floor as mothercare.

Thanks trttrt
    i checkedd lee garden shop directory but could not find bebe confort, only found chicco.
    i will go during next we. thanks!

southside852 is offline Registered User
    We have 2 Maclarens and loved them. They have gotten us through 4 countries and 2 kids. We had the techno for my first son who we had in London. Then we got the Quest as a lighter option once he reached 12 months. My 2nd was born last October and we used the same Techno. We've lived in 3 countries with them (London, HK and S'pore). We've traveled with them to countless countries without any problems. We love them!

Evamaria is offline Registered User
    Hi all! Any opinions about Stokke Xplory? We live in Discovery Bay which is a great place for walks with babies :-) we are thinking of buying Stokke with the carry cot option for our newborn...
    Any advice will be appreciated :-)

mytsang is offline Registered User
    I love my stokke, the only minus I can think of is that it is not easy to fold down when getting into taxis or buses quickly! The thing I like most about my stokke is that I can have eye contact with baby and that he Can pretty much see everything around him in same height as me. It feels very light to push the stokke and is easy getting around corners in tight spaces i.e inside supermarkets.
    I didn't get the carrycot because it would only have fitted my baby for the first 2-3 months. Stokke is more than a nice design. Material is of great quality. It is innovative and I wish stokke will find a way to make twin strollers/ duo strollers. I would definitely get a stokke duo stroller too :)

trttrt is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Alya0682 View Post

Thanks trttrt
    i checkedd lee garden shop directory but could not find bebe confort, only found chicco.
    i will go during next we. thanks!
    Oh it is not a bebecomfort boutique, it's just one of the shops carrying the brand. You might have to browse thru the shops to spot it. But the pram is at the display window. Hope u can find it! ;)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast