- 11-02-2011, 07:13 PM #9
We love Tung Chung! It is very family friendly with lots of playgrounds (inside & out), swimming pools, playgroups, library, hiking trails and plenty of green space. Plus, they're building a hospital here so once it's complete it will be very convienent. It is easy to walk around as there are covered sidewalks nearly everywhere and the ground is level (no big hills to push strollers up). Draw backs, no International primary school for when the kiddo's grow up, they'll end up in Tsing Yi or DB, and lacks a variety of shops anywhere from good childrens shops like Mothercare and toys-r-us to general supplies like crafts supplies and housewares... but again we love it here.
- By Sazzy in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2010, 09:18 PM
- By audlin in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:03 PM
- By Tartan in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2009, 11:53 PM
- By kgjn1688 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2007, 10:36 AM
- By suzieq in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2005, 10:28 PM