Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Diapers That can last for 10 hours?

trttrt is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ureshii3 View Post
    Saw Goon in Eugene Ctr @Tsimshatsui
    Was skeptical about Goon's thin appearance before too but o u'll be surprised by its high absorbency It's a standby for nite for us if Sg Huggies ran out one day My LO luvs the animal pics on it & dat adds on to the learning fun now that he's into animals
    Yeah Huggies & Pampers here r different Their absorbency don't seem to be same with sg's and the sticker portion around the waist is not at all airy unlike those in sg, thus caused rashes for LO

ps. trttrt Do u happen to be from Sg too?

Will give goon a try! Thanks! Yes we are from sg, we just got here in June and brought along a couple of cartons of huggies ultra, my hb was paranoid about not being able to find something suitable here.. Haha! ;)

mavislohsp is offline Registered User

I have bought Goon just now and already let my lil one try it on tonight, shall see how Goon perform tomorrow morning!

Ureshii3 is offline Registered User

It took us a little while to get used to Goon at first and now we sweep them ALL off the shelfs Enjoy & good luck!

trttrt
    Hey I had the same tot as ur hub-wori cudn't find it here n was so glad to bring stocks along!!
    Maybe u r well aware-the stamps on the packets r redeemable for useful stuffs like diapers,wipes,educational toys etc Next deadline is apr nex year.
    We redeemed couple of times of gd stuff n dat makes us luv Huggies even mor!Ha kiasu sporeans

pixelelf is offline Registered User

Ive tried both goon and moony. Moony wins hands down. It is also the closest to mamy poko, they r from the same thai company. Except moony is the premium brand and it costs too much here. The cheapest stock for both goon n moony is in bonjour.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GeoClicks Mobile

kaikosmom is offline Registered User

never heard of moony before. would love to try. do you know where to buy besides bonjour?

pixelelf is offline Registered User

Eugene store but super marked up prices and bonjour shops.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Ureshii3 is offline Registered User

Great to know there's something else to consider Mite have seen it in Eugene cos the name seem to strike a bell Will check it out

mavislohsp is offline Registered User

Hi everyone,
    Tried Goon for the 1st night and it was good!! I had my lil one wear it from 7-7 plus poo poo in the diapers and goon catch it all! Except for very little wet on my sons pj near the waist, but no complaint because the poo poo was a lot!!
    Will check it out at bonjour in future purchase, bought it fr Taste yesterday cost $195.2 for 2 packs. Couldn't be happier cos now I can eliminate one more possibility if he wake up earlier, cheers!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast