Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Has anyone tried this HK online store for strollers?

slin is offline Registered User
    Tin Hau
    i was tempted to order a peg perego from due to the huge discount but was abit skeptical about the lack of company information given (despite sending them an email). They have only disclosed that the warranty will be cover by a company licensed in US with no further details provided, that itself sounds rather dodgy to me.

So we decided not to save a couple of hundreds and worry bout the after purchase customer services. =)

Yoda138 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Red face Legitimate

They are very efficient with their replies and very professional in all issues. - no regrets and have spare change in pocket. Yay. I got an Orbit. Fabulous.

dressuphk is offline Registered User
    Mid Level, Central
    I don't think this website is cheap honestly, as I looked at it a few times for different prams/ strollers; when I compared the price to, I realize they're not cheaper than local stores; (mobe ship from US anyways and they take long time same as Amazon)

When I compare the price to local suppliers, it's not cheaper either. Rather buy directly myself from Amazon or local retailers (especial some stores offers generous discount if you have membership)

sdp_1985 is offline Registered User
    Robinson Road
    BTW, can you please tell which online stores / websites you are referring to (except the one given on the thread) ??

I am interested in online shopping at Hong Kong and options are very very limited ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12