Going private at Queen Elizabeth, Prince of Wales or Pamela Youde
- 11-02-2011, 08:43 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Hong Kong
Charade, what was the recent incident at the Baptist hospital?
- 11-03-2011, 09:36 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
Meimeid, my catchment area hospital is either QEH or United Christian, so I just might be able to get into QEH. Again, if it's private, I don't think it should matter. But, as you said, I might be too late given that there are limited doctors.
Liquorice: This one... http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_d...sear_year=2011
Actually, I might have dismissed it because accidents do happen but there have been a couple of other reported incidents in the past couple of years so beginning to wonder.
- By mazamarie in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 12-14-2011, 03:36 PM
- By Liquorice in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2010, 08:45 PM
- By hannah.e.law in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2008, 08:31 AM
- By steveholy in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2008, 07:06 AM
- By Lolipop in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:27 PM