- 11-17-2011, 09:45 PM #73
don't bother clarifying any further. you will NEVER "bring me round" to your way of thinking. i really don't think i would ever want to think that way. it seems very cold-hearted to reduce everything to statistics and deciding who contributes more to society (in your eyes) and who does not.
and to clarify, i do not mean that in a mean and nasty way... we will have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.
Last edited by carang; 11-17-2011 at 09:47 PM.
- 11-18-2011, 07:28 AM #74
- 11-25-2011, 04:48 PM #75Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Hong Kong
- By thanka2 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2011, 02:57 AM
- By byebyehk in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:38 PM
- By mumsy in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2009, 09:19 PM
- By newbie8 in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:01 AM
- By BouBou in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2005, 09:27 AM