- 11-13-2011, 08:02 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- South District
My son and eldest daughter got it on their bottom..the middle one on her arm as they did it without my knowledge...lucky for her the scar is not that obvious. We did make sure to keep it very clean and not let it get infected to ensure the scarring was minimal...think it has helped she's 18mths and you barely see it.
- 11-26-2011, 02:45 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- hong kong
Didn't manage to get the BCG on my bb's inner thigh after all... GP's nurse made a mistake, there was no stock. In the end, doc referred me to hk sanitorium. The doc there refused to do it on her thigh, stating there is higher chance of infection and in the end, had it on her arm and gotta pay 450 for it. Oh well...
- By zyxwv in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2011, 09:14 PM
- By jaetee in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2009, 08:07 AM
- By FutureHKmom in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2009, 11:04 AM
- By jaetee in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2008, 08:47 AM
- By lima1971 in forum Family HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2005, 08:21 AM