Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By taysty

IPhone geoclicks always hang!

taysty is offline Registered User

IPhone geoclicks always hang!

For almost 2 months or so I can't load and read geobaby forum properly without a few tries everyday.

When I do get connected it either loads very slow or hang. Now, I can't post comment easily. It's annoying that when I finished writing I can't post as it'll just failed.

Hubby said it's due to my iPhone having too many videos and pics hence take up the memory for iPhone to run properly.

I'm just not convinced. Any mummies using iPhone had my problems? Or was it just my phone?
    Gataloca likes this.

charade is offline Registered User
    I actually really like the geobaby iphone interface. I never have a problem browsing it as long as the internet connection is good. But I have never tried posting or even replying to a post from it.

I do have problems using the Geobaby site on Internet Explorer on a regular PC though. It works better with Chrome.

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    I only ever read Geobaby from my iPhone app and have never had any problems.

Newbie_hk is offline Registered User
    It would hang & produce an error a few times from my iPhone but it's all good now this evening.

So it's only my phone :( Maybe hubby is right?I really don't want to delete the pics or video on my phone though

The Nielsen's is offline Registered User
    I only read on the iPhone and I have had no problems. Try and delete the app and install it again I do that with my Facebook app and it always helps

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    I have that problem, and it usually happens when the connection is not good (e.g. riding on the MTR). It is quite annoying, as when I try to read a thread, it would sometime load just half of the messages.

I mostly read thread from "latest", and in occasion it would just show an empty screen (even without an refresh button). When I try to go back to try to reload it again, the thread is already gone from my "latest" post screen.

@ gataloca

It's exactly what I get, the blank screen. Hard to read the whole passage. :(

I've delete some not so interesting videos of my baby, see if it will get better.