Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Female OBGYN

claresaunders is offline Registered User

Thanks a lot for the reply. We recently moved from Sydney to HK and we live in kennedy road so i think we are qualified to be in Queen Mary Public. I am due to have a first proper check up so i am trying to decide if i should go and see Catherine again or someone else better through recommendation. I will try to see if i can book Grace Cheung.

charade is offline Registered User

Also heard that Grace Cheung is no longer accepting patients who don't deliver with her. She used to, so cross-check.

evgreen is offline Registered User

I delivered with grace Cheung at Matilda. Neither her nor lucy lord will take patients who are not delivering with them although they used to. I've heard Sally ferguson is an excellent doctor from someone who delivered thei first with her despite what the newspapers say.

JL168 is offline Registered User

I also went to Catherine Cheung because het practice was near my office. But I also thought she was quite abrupt. I felt like a 'number'... But I didn't search for another obgyn because I knew I only had to go to her for the first 6 months (I went back to Europe in my 7th month to give birth there). She wasn't bad, but I would search for another doc for my next pregnancy.

lesliefu is offline Registered User

You've got to double check where Sally ferguson can deliver...she's banned from the two hospitals that she was affiliated with...not sure if she's made new affiliations in the past year.

mcdill is offline Registered User

Another recommendation for May Mok.

claresaunders is offline Registered User

Thanks a lot. I tried to book lucy lord or Grace Cheung but not too sure if it's too late. Anyway, i will probably go to see Catherine Cheung for the first check up, she seems to be quite experienced but if you have any other suggestions, please let me know. Or any experience with catherine you can share will be much appreciated.
    I am still undecided if i am going to go for private or public. I am trying to register with lucy or grace to cover the private avenue. Also once i get the reference letter from Dr Catherine, i can go to public hospital if i wish.

kewpie is offline Registered User

Last I checked with Dr Grace Cheung, she was not accepting new patients. This was about 2 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by claresaunders View Post
    Thanks a lot. I tried to book lucy lord or Grace Cheung but not too sure if it's too late. Anyway, i will probably go to see Catherine Cheung for the first check up, she seems to be quite experienced but if you have any other suggestions, please let me know. Or any experience with catherine you can share will be much appreciated.
    I am still undecided if i am going to go for private or public. I am trying to register with lucy or grace to cover the private avenue. Also once i get the reference letter from Dr Catherine, i can go to public hospital if i wish.
    Yarrr Girl likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast