- 11-14-2011, 05:38 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Hong Kong
I am starting to get a little bigger and think its time to start looking at maternity clothes. I haven't been very successful so far as I am finding things that are within my budget aren't in my size. I have tried H & M but their largest size trousers are about a size too small. Any suggestions for places that are similar to H & M in terms of price but carry larger (US16 - 18) sizes?
- 11-15-2011, 03:32 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
I'm a US size 14 and luckily found a couple of maternity pants at H&M at size 46. Mothercare carries maternity clothes by a Singaporean brand call mothers en vogue which comes in larger sizes, accommodating hip size up to 46.5 inches. I've also bought mothers en vogue from their website & at their store in Singapore during our babymoon trip. Linea Negra and Nine Months in Central do carry some larger size, but quite pricey.
- By lrpolo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2011, 12:52 PM
- By creaturecomfort in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2006, 07:19 AM
- By bailey in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2006, 08:48 PM
- By CheriC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2006, 08:36 AM
- By shaz in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:50 PM