Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Letterland Phonics

OX Jess is offline Registered User
    Tuen Mun, Hong Kong

Letterland Phonics

Can anyone tell me where can I buy a complete set of Letterland Phonics books / teaching materials / CD, etc.? I'd like to home teach my child. I can see "JollyPhonics" very often but not Letterland?! Thanks a lot.

0ze_Kid is offline Registered User
    DB, Hong Kong
    Any reason why you have chosen Letterland?

I came across Get Reading Right when teaching DD to read at home because her school didn't want to teach her (she was 3 and a half at the time but she had asked us to teach her!). It is a synthetic phonics program (

Get Reading Right have a free Parents Guide to download which I started with but now have the Toolkit and some of the readers (planning on getting more when the next level becomes available!). I found it easy to implement at home without needing to be a teacher, it has full lesson plan ideas which were easily adaptable at home.

My oldest, now almost 7 reads very well and we are using the system to teach our youngest too, including an online platform they now have called Phonics Hero which used games to reinforce.

It was money well spent!
    This probably explains it better from the TODAY show:

Declaration: GRR is a Client of mine. All materials and subscriptions are paid for by me personally and statements posted here are my own personal experiences.
    Last edited by 0ze_Kid; 11-25-2011 at 10:35 AM.