Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

QUestion on Eugene Baby: Buying a BUgaboo Bee

missprincepessa is offline Registered User
    Thanks Damienmum..that's kinda what i suspected. When i was in Eugene baby, the staff were not helpful and when making such a big purchase, you need peace of mind. That helps, thanks so much.

Cairnhill is offline Registered User
    For Bumps to Babes you need to spend $5,000 over two months to get the member discount, which is 7.5% off everything except milk and nappies/diapers. You only get the discount after you have spent the initial $5,000 though, so you need to keep buying from there on an ongoing basis to make it worthwhile...

blessed is offline Registered User
    we got our bugaboo bee+ from mothercare using 10% membership discount. we compared member's price at eugene club and b to b before our purchase and mc worked out to be lowest in price. we also found their customer service to be the best out of the three stores, in fact we asked so many questions on our multiple visits before purchase @mc that they recognize us and to date still chit chat with me when I go there these days...

we did most of our large purchase for the baby at mc and started our membership when we got the crib using the amex 15% promotion, I would say that would be the best price from proper baby stores in HK so do keep an eye for that too!

I think it's lowest to get it from the states still if someone can bring it to
    HK for u, my friend brought one back during his business trip... we also dis a bunch of baby shopping in my recent trip too :)

md23 is offline Registered User
    Bought my bugaboo from a website in Europe. Even after 100 euro shipping, it still came out much cheaper than the Eugene price.

missprincepessa is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by md23 View Post
    Bought my bugaboo from a website in Europe. Even after 100 euro shipping, it still came out much cheaper than the Eugene price.
    Could you provide the web address please? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12