Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Infants, Toddlers, and Twos (ITT), offshoot of Braemar Hill Nursery

chrcheu is offline Registered User
    Wanyin, I would like to have info about the playgroup too! Thanks! And I would like to share the same thing that none of my friends who sent their kids to ITT likes it for the exact reason!

quattrocc is offline Registered User
    My 15-month-old son is attending the Headstart program at ITT and we both enjoy it very much. The teachers are caring and friendly, the facilities are state-of-the-art, and the different sessions (gym, language, creative arts, sensory, music, play), which last 0.5 hour each on a rotating schedule, are well thought out. The toddlers get exposed to 3 languages- Cantonese, English, and Mandarin. I find that my child is stimulated in this environment and he's starting to take what he has learned in school back home, which is awesome!
    We're from Canada and we plan to go the international route- we don't plan to send our son to Braemar Hill, which to (my understanding) is a local nursery and kindy. I'm a working mom, too. The reason why my son is attending ITT is because it offers a great trilingual pre-preschool program which is structured but at the same time allows children to creatively explore.
    I'm seeing an array of messages from "friends" of people who sent/ send their kids to ITT. I just wanted to offer my insight, as a mother whose child is actually attending ITT.
    JKLM likes this.

quattrocc is offline Registered User
    **(to my understanding)

peggs is offline Registered User
    Wan Yin,
    I have meant to thank you for introducing 'my little classroom' to me . My 2 children absolutely love it there. Great teacher and curriculum. Beeaauutiul classroom!!! I have also met many new friends there. Thanks a bunch. Have also recommended this playgroup to my friends. They all absolutely love it there too!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Mommycyn is offline Registered User
    I am a mother of 2. My youngest goes to ITT for 7 months now. I genuinely think ITT is one of the best program I have been to and it's definitely one of the first in the world! Not to mention their environment, but it's also their software and their management which made the program really complete and holistic! Most importantly, both my husband and I trust sending our daughter there, and with our helper at times when I need to be a reading mom for my son's primary school.

I will continue to recommend my friends' children to attend ITT because it's truly a program to be in! I could see my daughter being loved, nurtured and develop in an age appropriate manner with their kind of support from their staff and facility. My daughter looks forward to ITT each time! Even when she's at home, she chants and bounces to, "ITT, ITT, ITT, ITT, ITT.....". I asked my helper where she had learnt that from and my helper told me she made it up herself! This is what I mean by the joy of learning!

I believe with the fine quality of ITT and our family's support, I have no doubt that ITT will prepare a solid foundation for our daughter where ever she goes for kindergarten.

This program is not for lazy parents and it's not for parents who wants the easy way out. I've seen parents who have dropped out and it's such a pity. I have no regret and as I had mention earlier, I plan to complete the program with the rest of the class! :)

I'd also like to take this time to thank all the staff and their management at ITT! You are doing a great job and keep it up!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

MTWS is offline Registered User
    Interested to know more about the playgroup you mentioned in Causeway Bay, could you email to me ? [email protected]

Many thanks!

kit930 is offline Registered User
    Hello all,

I am the original poster. As an update, we decided to send our daughter to the playgroup at ITT, and we have nothing but good things to say about it. The facilites are unmatched in Hong Kong (trust me, we've been to a lot of schools), and the teachers are fantastic (we especially loved the music teacher).

Ultimately, we got an interview for BHN, however were unsuccessful. During the interview, there was an inordinate amount of attention on the fact that I am a working mother. They wanted to know if I traveled a lot, and whether my job was demanding. The principal even told us that with my and my husband's work schedule perhaps BHN was not the right job for me. That said, we have no regrets whatsoever about sending our daughter to ITT. The training and instruction that she learned at ITT prepared her well for her other nursery interviews. Our daughter is attending Victoria now, and it is fine. But we also understand that the training and teaching there is not comparable to what she received at ITT. Hope this helps.
    Jomama likes this.

bonnie404 is offline Registered User

Please let me know what's the name of your playgroup? Please email to me

Hi hi,

Please let me know what's the name of your playgroup. Please email to me at [email protected]. Thanks!

My son is going to attend ITT program in this April. The tuition is very very expensive. I don't know how I can afford continuously later. But heard it's very good from some of my friends. So I would let my son try 2 months first.

I read your comment. I applied BHN as well. I don't have any "background" and just like others comment...when I called, they just simply said my son is on their waiting list. If there's any vacancy, they will contact me in future. I also wonder if they would "really" contact me......

Anyway, thanks for your info!

Regards,
    Bonnie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast