- 04-01-2012, 01:46 AM #25Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Hong Kong
Yes, agree with nicolejoy. I'm not an expert, but as far as I know, the following criteria must be met:
1. baby is born in hong kong
2. chinese heritage (proven by some documents- for example my MIL hong kong id card). Not sure of the different ways ethnicity can be proven.
good luck everyone!
- By Mia Bella in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 35Last Post: 04-09-2012, 11:06 AM
- By azure in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 27Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:47 PM
- By Shivers in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:55 PM
- By justineg in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-12-2008, 03:12 PM
- By beetle888 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2006, 11:13 PM