Home tutor for a 3-year-old boy
- 12-07-2011, 05:21 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
Thank you everyone for the suggestions.
I actually think the teacher is really nice. My son is one of those extremely sensitive kids and does not settle into a new environment easily. So I am very grateful that he actually likes his current school. I will be reluctant to pull him out.
Gifted? I think it's a bit early to tell. But I do remember feeling very bored in kindies myself. I just didn't like to play with the toys and the other kids there. My parents did nothing about it, though. But I still preferred to go to school everyday because it was even more boring at home! I had to beg my mum to get a piano teacher for me so I had something to do.
Forgot to mention in my previous post that I am located in Tung Chung. The pay will be around $250-$300ish depending on the qualifications and experiences. Please note that I am not looking for an English tutor, but more like someone who can provide a home enrichment programme for a little kid. So I don't want to restrict the course content to just languages. Moms who have done or are currently homeschooling their kids will be very good candidates, too! Thank you for your time!
- By newtothis in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:21 PM
- By al77 in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2010, 08:14 PM
- By louischong in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2009, 01:34 AM
- By josoo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2008, 06:57 AM
- By janetccp in forum EducationReplies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2007, 05:00 PM