- 01-11-2012, 11:55 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Hong Kong
Interview at ESF -Kinndergarden /Pls help
We have just shifted from Mumbai & have a 2.6 Yrs old son..Ever since we have shifted we are noticing a change in my son behaviour..He is not ready to listen to anyone..He behaves very stubborn & does not reply to any questions asked...
He is very inrelligent child a/c to us but may be change of country & no school from last 3 weeks he is feeling low...May be he is missing his all friends...But i am worried as we have interview next week at ESF & what if he does not reply to any questions asked...He knows particularly every colors..Numbers 1-10 ..alphabets..Fruits..Vegetables..Rhymes..BUT i m worried how will they judge him..I mean what types of questions may be asked...I have only ESF kindergarden as my hope...
Pls help what should be done.. I dont have a Plan B ready...Can u all pls suggest some other good schools nearby Tsing Yi ....
- 01-11-2012, 12:33 PM #2
Firstly please don't worry you have an interview which is already a big step, some don't get that far.
My daughter had an interview last year and was so shy that she only said one word the whole time we were there. We were offered a place straight away.
The interview is mainly a play session with other children involved so it is not a teacher asking specific questions. The teachers are just confirming that what you have put on your application is accurate, ie understands english etc. They are all very experienced and will be very aware of 2.5 year old traits such as being shy, stubborn etc.
- By corawong in forum EducationReplies: 17Last Post: 11-28-2013, 11:55 AM
- By nrmantri in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2011, 01:40 PM
- By mommyboy in forum EducationReplies: 15Last Post: 11-01-2011, 08:32 AM
- By Zoska in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-08-2011, 03:03 PM
- By tarakoo in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2006, 11:45 AM