Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

International travel with small infant - NEED ADVICE!

AngieO is offline Registered User
    Tai Po
    Just an extra note - I always have to take my (now) toddler out of the stroller at security and fold the stroller and put it through the x-ray, so actually it doesn't help from that point of view. I have had to take him out of it and out of the sling when he was sleeping, and it is not fun. It is also quite difficult to fold the stroller while holding a sleeping baby and the bags. But my preference with a baby is to take both the stroller and a sling, and then you have options. Another thing, it is airline dependent whether or not you get your stroller back at the airplane door when you return to HK airport, even if you were allowed to take it to the plane in your departure airport so it is worth finding out when you check in. It is less of a problem when they are babies as you can carry them in the sling. I recently had to carry my sleeping 2 1/2 year old all the way through HK airport until I got the stroller back at the carousel. Not easy.

Last piece of advice - I really recommend taking a backpack rather than a trolley back on the flight. Much easy to manage.

Tartan is offline Registered User
    Hi all

I've recently started writing my own travel blog about travelling with kids in & out of HK. I was being asked so much for advice I thought I'd record it all in one place! Hope you find it helpful:

evgreen is offline Registered User
    Tai Tam
    Awesome! Thanks for the link.

nino is offline Registered User
    Happy Valley
    Has anyone tried to get a service similar to CX meet and assist on an air Canada flight?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123