Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Indonesian Massage & Jamu Wrap after delivery.

isabellatan is offline Banned

Indonesian Massage & Jamu Wrap after delivery.

Hi everyone,

Im pregnant with my 2nd baby and am from Singapore and just moved to HK recently and in need of a massage and jamu wrap urgently since im due this coming March. I have a contact of a Malay/Indonesian Jamu Wrap Postnatal Massage lady in Singapore and have engaged their massage service when I was expecting my 1st baby and i must say that the therapist is excellent and i slim down well! My girlfriend even have engaged them for the second time and they are popular among the mummies here for their massage after delivery and breastfeeding support!

I have emailed them but i need at least 5-6 mummies whose EDD is end Feb and March to gather and engaged their service and then we does not even to pay for their flight tickets and accomadations! It will be waived off!

I have looked through their packages and it is quite affordable! its about HKD 750for each session 1 hour 20 minutes and it depends on the packages you take! Im going for the 10 days and might even continue to their javanese massage for a few days if i managed to gather mummies and bring them over. The good thing is that everything is inclusive such as the binder, jamu and a few more other services like the breastfeeding support and baby massage sequence all i need to prepare is only a mattress! That is very convenient for me and they also come over to your place!

Do let me know if interested mummies, do pm me and i will give you her email and contact so you can email her directly for her services. Do let me know soon! Thanks.

Replied to pm and i just need 2-3 more mummies. Anybody interested?

audreyp is offline Registered User

Hi Isabella!

Im Audrey and a Singaporean staying in Hong Kong too! :) My EDD is around mid march. Am interested and have pm you already :)

Audrey

Hi Audrey.

Replied to your pm! Thanks!

AnneSY is offline Registered User

Interested for mid april

Hi Isabellatan
    I would also be interested but for mid-april! Would you mind sending me over their contact details? Thx for the nice tip!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Anne,

Replied to your pm :) Take care.

lovelymum is offline Registered User

Postnatal Massage After delivery

I'm a new mummy here and just move to Hk from Singapore. My due date will be in August. Before I left Singapore, my sister who had a baby advise me to have postnatal massage once I delivered. Its really something that we should not be miss as she say after a long delivery. She had her massage done by the company traditional & holistic postnatal center that is specialized with traditional jamu postnatal massage. She told me that now the company are having home service in Hk and if in a same month they have at least 5 mummies that interested will they will be here. Their therapists are all personally trained by their founder who're very popular among many mummies is Spore as she really support them with successful breastfeeding. We can also request for her personally service too as she travel to few country to serve her clients. I would like to have her personal service too if I could afford with her charges and if any august mummies who are interested, just can email them. If her charges is high , I would just consider her therapists only. But my sister say her personal service really satisfied her, till her hubby told her that their 2nd baby too will still engage her service. I've visit their website jamumassage.com and hubby will sent quires soon too.!)

joy29 is offline Registered User

Hi Lovelymum,
    I am also a fellow Singaporean here. My due date is 24 Aug and i would be interested in the jamu massage. Can you please let me know how many people you have managed to gather so far and what will be the charges like?
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast