Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jamu massage postnatal and wrap

isabellatan is offline Banned

Jamu massage postnatal and wrap

Hi everyone,

Im pregnant with my 2nd baby and am from Singapore and just moved to HK recently and in need of a massage and jamu wrap urgently since im due this coming March. I have a contact of a Malay/Indonesian Jamu Wrap Postnatal Massage lady in Singapore and have engaged their massage service when I was expecting my 1st baby and i must say that the therapist is excellent and i slim down well! My girlfriend even have engaged them for the second time and they are popular among the mummies here for their massage after delivery and breastfeeding support!

I have emailed them but i need at least 5-6 mummies whose EDD is end Feb and March to gather and engaged their service and then we does not even to pay for their flight tickets and accomadations! It will be waived off!

I have looked through their packages and it is quite affordable! its about HKD 750for each session 1 hour 20 minutes and it depends on the packages you take! Im going for the 10 days and might even continue to their javanese massage for a few days if i managed to gather mummies and bring them over. The good thing is that everything is inclusive such as the binder, jamu and a few more other services like the breastfeeding support and baby massage sequence all i need to prepare is only a mattress! That is very convenient for me and they also come over to your place!

Do let me know if interested mummies, do pm me and i will give you her email and contact so you can email her directly for her services. Do let me know soon! Thanks.

Replied to pm and i just need 2-3 more mummies. Anybody interested?

Gemma is offline Registered User
    Hi there

I'm interested and sent you a pm. Thanks!

NicoleKwong is offline Registered User
    Check out mummiebellies.com. They offer jamu massage at your house. This can safe u the hassle of bringing someone over all the way from oversea.

Hi Gemma,

Have replied to your pm :)

Hi Nicole,

I have checked their website but it is pretty expensive and they only does the massage and wrap whereby for the one that me and the other mummies engaging, their package are cheaper and also all the materials are inclusive. We are even taught baby massage and there will be hotstone compress, breastfeeding support, wrapping and a few other services that is inclusive in the package already.

NicoleKwong is offline Registered User
    Isabellatan-

The girls from Mummiesbellies are really nice and professional, maybe u can use it as a back up plan in case your original plan doesn't work out.
    Best of luck on your delivery and recovery.

Nicole

hknewbie is offline Registered User
    Hi Isabella,

I've sent you a PM ... also forgot to ask, does the massage lady stay with you or she will stay in a hostel and travel to your place daily?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast