Is there a 100% stretch mark solution for pregnant moms?
- 01-21-2012, 09:09 PM #9
I used Mustela 9 monthes stretch mark creme and I didn't get any stretch marks from my pregnancies.
I know I have a tendency towards stretch marks too, cause I have them on my hips from growing to fast in my teens. I slathered the lotion on my tummy, breast and bottom religiously everyday for both pregnancies and again I have no new marks from either pregnancy.
- 01-21-2012, 09:43 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Hong Kong
I don't think creams work, except to keep the top layer soft and moisturized. My stretch marks looked a little like broken blood vessels -- in any case, they were clearly far UNDER the top layer of skin. So it wouldn't make sense that creams would make them go away.
I wouldn't waste money on expensive specialty creams. Just use regular body lotion.
Five months post-partum, mine have faded quite a bit, though they may still be slightly there.
Honestly, once you have your baby, stretch marks will be the least of your concerns!
- 01-24-2012, 09:20 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- hong kong
i used rosehip oil...i didn't get any stretch marks, but i think that was more due to luck/genetics than the oil - although i was expecting them, as i had stretch marks on my boobs from fluctuating size in my teens...they seem to have faded now, or maybe i just don't notice them anymore! - ...it felt nice to rub onto my belly everyday, though!
- By mailmail in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:58 PM
- By RileyC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 04-09-2011, 12:57 PM
- By MamaC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2009, 04:00 PM
- By CherA in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 49Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:49 AM
- By WMY in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2008, 05:56 PM