Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lukabella

Baby Buddies in Jordan (Kowloon)

lukabella is offline Registered User

Baby Buddies in Jordan (Kowloon)

Hi,

I am interested in enrolling my 18-month old son in the Step 2/Bilingual Class at the Jordan location in Kowloon. We will be attending a trial class in a week, but was wondering if anyone had experience with this location, and could offer any thoughts on the program, teachers, activities, etc.

Thanks in advance!

e.sarmiento likes this.

shar_ssc is offline Registered User

Hi, this is probably a late response but I just withdrew my toddler from the bilingual class Jordan location after joining for almost 2 months. It started off well for us but standard dropped and we've had to go through several changes for both Mandarin and English teachers which was disruptive for my child. Send me a PM if you'd like to discuss further.

fafreak is offline Registered User

My daughter was in their playground class which was fine for an infant but I didn't care for their adminstration (didn't get accurate or timely email responses). Ended up moving my daughter out but that was because I wanted her and her older brother in school at the same place.

VitC is offline Registered User

Fafreak, I noticed you live in West Kowloon. May I ask where your children go to school? Its hard to find a good school without interviews and long waitlists. Which is why my 2+ year old is at PIPS. It more a default school based on where we live, plus I have had relatively positive experience with the playgroup.

fafreak is offline Registered User

VitC - my children are at Tutor Time. I actually moved from west kowloon to tai kok tsui (I should prob update my profile) but its actually a bit further now. I know of someone in Kowloon station also sending to TT - they take MTR but we actually just take a taxi. We had limited problems with waiting list, our children never interviewed, and they both LOVE their teachers (we discuss Mr. Nick, Miss Winnie, and Mr. Ben at length). Both of my children have male English teachers which I also find to be quite nice, especially as young children seems to spend a lot of time with ladies (mothers, helpers, teachers, etc).