Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

New to HK living Kowloon Station looking for friends and playdate/group 2 yr girl

lemonjellynz is offline Registered User

New to HK living Kowloon Station looking for friends and playdate/group 2 yr girl

Hi, just arrived this week from Australia with husband and 2 year old girl and 5 year old who has started school at ESF Kowloon Junior School. I am a stay-at- home Mum and very keen to meet others in area for coffee/chat playdate with Lola (my girl). Originally from New Zealand, spent 12 years in London and then 4 years in Australia. Love to have a laugh and meet people to spend time with Lola or without as love to go out on own too. Cheers Paula

TheQuasimother is offline Registered User

Paula, sent you a PM

“If you want to get to the castle, you’ve got to swim the moat.” Richard Jenkins in Eat Pray Love

Fentonso is offline Registered User

Hi Paula, we've just moved here from London with our 2 yr old daughter. Living in Kennedy Town but would love to meet up as I'm stay at home mum and love coffee/park playdates!

Mini-me is offline Registered User

Hi Paula, I live near Olympic station and have a 20 month old daughter. Would love to meet up for a play date, just send me a PM.

MarisaB is offline Registered User

Hey Paula,
    I am a Canadian living in Sorrento. I have a 1 yr old son. We are always up for meeting new people. Send
    me a pm if you are interested in meeting up:)

rinny81 is offline Registered User

Hello there, I am also looking for friends nearby. I live in Sorrento but my daughter is only 4 months old :) please let me know if u guys r meeting up. since i quit my job to look after the baby, I am getting kind of bored.

MuClement is offline Registered User

Just arrived in Hong Kong with my 1 year old daughter

Hi,

I've just arrived in Hong Kong from France with my 1 year old daugter. I would be happy to share experience about this new life in Hong Kong and see Louise playing with some new friends !

I'm living in Tsim Sha Tsui but plan to find an accomodation close to Olympic station.

Do not hesitate to contact me. Hope I will meet you soon !

baby-ethan is offline Registered User

Hi! I have a 6 month old boy and would love to meet other mums & babies too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast